Monday, August 2, 2010

thank you letter to mr. lucky!

ok.its done my dear.
im not going to turn back
looking to the back that never aprreciate me.
if you'll come to me someday i will say "no thank you!"
im leaving this feeling as whatever pun bcoz there's nothing left to me.
by your side you already have someone maybe that you love more..
and then...im not perfect as you hope or im too perfect to you.
rich.the word that people really love it.
bohong if i said i hate rich and same goes to you..
sudah reality nya begitu dong..harus diterima tau ngak?
if u refuse to have someone that really care about you..
you'll feel it if someone refuse you someday..
i hope you'll get the best and the perfect as you want.
i'll never change.
im still me that can survive and always think positive to whatever happen.
and i never regret to what i've done.
hope someday you'll think it back.
how i sacrify my feeling..
how im sad bcoz you simply let me go..
sorry dear..
im not going to look at back again..
im just walking through the line..
even the line so hot..so dark..
i'll be in my line.
never turn to your line
never look at you again.
i hope that we never meet again so that i can safe my heart.
even my english broken, i tetap nk ckp inggeris jugakk.
sukahtyla!
and last but not least.
you! never look at me! if you saw me today, tommorrow or someday, please look at others.
dont ever look at me!
thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment