Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Benda lawak yg aku tanaak lupakan..



it's about my czin's status in fb she write this:
"babi punya sepupu.. aku bnuh hg satg"

so i said this to her:
"haishh.. dia bt pa plak papah? mama xblk g ka? dun tension2 meyhh.. nnt taklawa. xblh nk jd pramugari. oh.. smile2 my dear! =D"


biasa ja kn?
sgt biasa


ok

the prob is when some1 write this to her:
"WARNING!!!!at fb cannot type LUCAH word PLEASE!!! DELETe"

then i write this:
"babi tu BINATANG.. NOT THE LUCAH ONE .. hrp mklm."


then my 'spupu ipar' write this:
"ermmm...."

annoying kan?

so i write this:

"apasai om nih? kt cni pn mau mengeluh ka?"

** 'om' is my panggilan to him..
then he write this:
"she used the bad word...like B**I and B****H maaa no gud la 4 little gal u knowww..."

oh!
that's the problem he faced!

small problem to be settled!

i write:
"kahkahhh~ dia tau apa bek apa yg xbaik."

then he write:
"tat y la....meyyy"

then..
WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM?

im not saying "PAPAH! BABI IS A GOOD WORD TO USED!"

did u mention this from early??
its just like sengaja cri pasal.
then i write:
"yelah. sy cuma btulkn dik' aiman tu ckp lucah. bkn lucah. binatang kan tu? why? that B star star I tu not the BINATANG kah?"

hah?
so what ur point now?

****bru perasaaan ke bang??

huh!


his last word is:
" ok anda betulll...."

i tout kta akn bgadoh pnjg like usually~!
tp... see... u can see my point rite?

huh!

and my final word is:

" its simple."

it just not a BIG PROBLEM
and also not a BIG MATTER
or not a BIG..
what, what BIG lahhhhhhh....

yg penting...
ualls ptut phm dlu sblum MAIN TERJAH OKAYH.

actually my statement seolah2 i backing my czin tuh
but..
its bcome a problem to someone then.....
i kona lah! bg dia kena blik.
nsib baik MY STATEMENT tu xnmpk kata i sokong dia guna that B star star I tuh............

haiyaaa....

the small matter make me have BIG LAUGH
thanks to him coz make me have that BIG LAUGH

so hepi....
and.... funny.............!!!!

ok

Assalamualaikum w.b.t .............


No comments:

Post a Comment